Aedas triumphed in the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013 and received a record 15 awards amid keen competition.
At this year’s Asia Pacific Property Awards and Asia Pacific Hotel Awards, 15 projects designed by Aedas, spanning across Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, were awarded in a combination of categories for their design excellence.
Beijing’s Mixed-use Development in Xihongmen, Da Xing District and Chongqing’s Starlight Place were the highest scoring winners and will compete against other winning projects from Europe, Africa, the Americas and Arabia at the year-end International Property Awards 2013 to become the ultimate World’s Bests in the mixed-use architecture and retail architecture categories respectively. These projects represent the creative excellence in design which Aedas is committed to deliver to clients.
“We are thrilled to have received 15 prestigious awards in one year and to represent Asia Pacific against the world,” said Keith Griffiths, Member of the Board, Aedas International. “I am confident that our designs will stand out in the global platform.”
The Asia Pacific Property Awards are part of the long-established International Property Awards and the winners are recognised as a symbol of excellence throughout the global industry. Founded 19 years ago, these accolades distinguish excellence in the property industry worldwide and promote an international standard. The judging panel of the awards consists of approximately 70 world renowned professionals.
Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013:
• Mixed-use Development in Xihongmen, Da Xing District – Best Mixed-use Architecture, Asia Pacific and Five-star Best Mixed-use Architecture, China
• Starlight Place – Best Retail Architecture, Asia Pacific and Five-star Best Retail Architecture, China
• Da Wang Jing Plot No 2 Mixed use Development – Five-star Best High-rise Architecture, China
• Golden Hill Residential Development – Five-stars Best Architecture Multiple Residence, Vietnam
• THR350 – Five-star Best Architecture Single Residence, Hong Kong
• World Trade Center II – Five-star Best Office Architecture, Indonesia
• Xunliao Resort Community Phase 1 – Five-star Best Architecture Multiple Residence, China
• Chengyang Culture Arts & Sports Centre – Highly Commended Public Service Architecture, China
• New Rich Port – Highly Commended Office Architecture, China
• Paradise Walk – Highly Commended Retail Architecture, China
• R.B.L 1165 Repulse Bay – Highly Commended for Architecture Multiple Residence, Hong Kong
• The Intermark – Highly Commended Mixed-use Architecture, Malaysia
Asia Pacific Hotel Awards 2013:
• Hotel Indigo – Five-stars Best Hotel Architecture, Hong Kong
• Mandarin Oriental Chengdu – Highly Commended Hotel Architecture, China
• Skycity Marriott Hotel – Highly Commended Hotel Architecture, Hong Kong